Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update on Me

Some of you did not meet me in Portland at the reunion. But, I work full-time and now I am adding going back to school for a Bachelor's degree for Business Administration. This will be a four year program and I will be doing no vacations for this time. I am so upset that I will not get to spend time with you guys in person for the next four years. But, this is what I need to do to go further in my career.

I hope you guys understand. I will keep you guys up to date with my progress. And still keep me inform of what is going on in your lives.

5 comments:

Marie Richardson said...

My husband served on the USS Catamount, Vietnam. I remember going aboard to tour after they returned fron Vietnam.

USS Catamount said...

Ms Richardson, I am so glad that you wrote me. If you would like to send me some pictures I would be happy to post them for you.

m munoz said...

Would like to know where to buy some of the shirts and jackets I see in the photos from reunions, I would love to go to next one, maybe see ya in
sept????

m munoz said...

what year was he on the ship???

USS Catamount said...

Mr Munoz contact the President and his wife of the reunion. I won't be at the reunion in Sept. I will be in school.I know that they will send me pictures.